Working in groups is a powerful and vital part of becoming a compelling speaker and unleashing your innate, unique charisma. As a speaker, the audience is both your scene partner and your audience. Practicing with a safe, sacred group of like-hearted peers helps prepare you for the real audiences you will face.
- You are fully present in your own skin while deeply connected to others
- You awaken, energize and inspire the crowd
- You move people – to laughter, to tears and to action
- You touch your audience with the heart-centered power of your presence
- You feel grounded, vibrant and in flow while evoking transformation in your audience
- You are prepared to speak on any stage, from TED talks to workshops to FB lives and videos
Master the Art of Presence
Returning January 2021
Master the Art of Assertiveness
Returning Spring 2021
Create your legacy.
Wanna know more?
Schedule a consult to see which of my programs are right for you.