Working in groups is a powerful and vital part of becoming a compelling speaker and unleashing your innate, unique charisma.
As a speaker, the crowd is both your scene partner and your audience. Yet in the real world, that crowd doesn’t always feel safe. After all, the “real world” is the place that tried to convince you that you were “too much,” “not enough,” and “too emotional” all at the same time.
Practicing with a sacred group of like-hearted peers – where you can be witnessed, supported, and held – prepares you for the real audiences you will face.
By working in the safety of an intimate circle, you will form new neural pathways and body memories that remind you that you are more than enough – you’re one of a kind!
- You are fully present in your own skin while deeply connected to others
- You awaken, energize and inspire the crowd
- You move people – to laughter, to tears and to action
- You touch your audience with the heart-centered power of your presence
- You feel grounded, vibrant and in flow while evoking transformation in your audience
- You are prepared to speak on any stage, from TED talks to workshops to FB lives and videos
Wanna know more?
Schedule a consult to see which of my programs are right for you.
Lauri Smith is an engaging, dynamic leader and coach. I was a participant in Lauri’s Vocal Presence workshop and I cannot express the impact with enough words. The benefits extend from my one-on-one conversations to larger group work too. She has a warm and creative way of training you to comfortably express your passion, purpose and message. The workshop is so much fun, that I didn’t even realize the ‘work’ I was doing until the end of the workshop and I stood in front of the group and impactfully spoke like time was standing still. Thank you Lauri!
CPCC, PCC, Owner & Founder of Whole-Life Leadership, Faculty with The Co-Active Training Institute