Hello, Fellow Visionary!
Let me guess…
You’re doing the work you came here as a Soul to do. You’re singing your life song.
You know your purpose and your mission, and the world stage is calling for you to share it in a bigger way.
You want to awaken, energize and move people.
When it’s time for you to speak, your voice shakes and your throat goes dry. Your words fall on deaf ears.
Something is blocking your inner knowing and your ability to create the change in the world you know you are here to create.
You can’t express your vision when it matters most.
Sometimes I was in flow, and sometimes I felt like a deranged manikin. Working really hard, trying to connect with my scene partners and feeling like there was a glass wall between us.
So I went on a quest to understand what created that flow and what blocked it so I could get there more often.
What I found blew my mind:
There is a primal life force in all of us that makes us alive from head to toe.
When that primal force meets our purpose, we become magnetic.
You + Me
As a Speaking Coach I won’t tell you what to say & how to move.
I will …
- Teach you to speak authentically & powerfully.
- Show you how to use your body in service of your impact.
- Help you find and step into your aligned power.
As a Leadership Coach I won’t try to make you fit someone else’s mold.
I will help you …
- Tap fully into yourself.
- Unleash your creativity and unique style.
- Own a new kind of power: the kind that comes from the inside and radiates out.
You will learn to be YOU and have the impact only YOU can make.
I blend ACTING, LEADERSHIP & COACHING with a great deal of INTUITION.
You write your own script. You focus on what you’re gonna say. You create the story.
As the outside eye, you weave everything together and help tell the story in a way the audience understands. You hold two points of view at once.
You step up on stage and bring the story to life. You must be fully alive, from head to toe. You are the vessel through which everything flows.
In public speaking, the Performer is the job that gets overlooked the most.
Leadership programs may help you clarify your vision.
Yoga, meditation and mindfulness can help you center, so you can be more present.
Toastmasters, books and Youtube videos will teach you one-size-fits-all, outside-in techniques.
If you want to be an inspirational leader, you need to find your true inner power.
You can’t learn to throw a football from reading a book…
…and you can’t learn to move a crowd by staring at your Powerpoint from the safety of your office chair.
Being a powerful speaker is an inside-out path. You have to BE PRESENT to HAVE PRESENCE. Present with yourself and present with others.
You have to:
- Develop your instrument (YOU).
- Remove the physical, mental, emotional and energetic blocks.
- Retrain the body on how to breathe and energize the space.
- Discover the primal, raw connection that we are all born with, then add words on top of that.
- Clear the static that covers up the pure signal of your Soul, so that you can hear your intuition.
- Speak from a different body-voice, one that others don’t know is possible. The primal, yet higher level of consciousness voice.
You’re deeply connected to the crowd.
You move people to laughter, to tears and to action.
Your intention finally matches your impact.
Founder of Electric Woman and CEO of TheLifestylist
Ways to Work with Me
If you want to develop the Leadership presence of each and every member of your team and create a culture of innovation.
My Promise to You
- I will respect you enough to tell you the truth.
- I will help you embrace your gifts WHILE walking the path of growth.
- I will hold safe and sacred space for you to express your full self.
- I will help you step into your true power and to hold the same safe, transformational space for others.
Lauri’s work has been incredibly impactful. Before working with her, I had a lot of ideas that I could put on paper, yet I would have trouble putting them to voice. As a result of her techniques and training, I have found new, easy and authentic ways to connect to the message I am so passionate about and express it verbally. Lauri is an inspiration, and what is particularly inspiring is how she creatively and magically connects me to what inspires me and helps me get that out to the world with the impact and passion that I have longed to achieve. I would recommend Lauri’s work to ANYONE that wants to sharpen their number one marketing tool – you and how you say what you believe in.