Is Your Organization…
- Hampered by employees bursting with untapped potential?
- Tackling dissatisfaction, inclusion & diversity issues and high employee turnover?
- Flooded with employees who don’t have a strong identity or feel they understand their place within the team?
I can help!
I specialize in developing the Leadership presence of each and every member of the team while helping to create a dynamic, innovative and productive working relationship among team members. The result is:
Book a Free Consult
We’ll discuss your team’s needs and create a customized plan for your organization.
Credentials and Experience
My expertise is in helping Leaders do more than communicate – I help them move people. I specialize in cultivating the full creative expression of each and every person I work with.
My clients become clear, confident and compelling speakers and leaders.
- 30 years of experience as a professional speaker, actor, director, educator and coach
- Developed my own signature leadership presence system, The Vocal Presence Path™
- Master’s Degree in Theatre
- Certified in Fitzmaurice Voicework®
- Co-founded Front Line Theatre Company
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) through the prestigious Coaches Training Institute
- Graduate of CTI’s Co-Active Leader Program
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) through the International Coach Federation.
- Worked with thousands of individuals and corporate teams around the world to connect to their deeper purpose and empower innovation.
- Coached a variety of leaders in various organizations, including senior executives.
- Worked with eBay, Paypal, Electronic Arts, Genentech, and more.
When I think of Lauri, the words “Leadership presence” come to mind. Her posture, her voice, and even her silence convey a strong presence that any leader would dream of.
She is creative, inventive, and has an original approach to addressing important psychological and physical realities. Her “Find Your Voice” workshop has helped many women in our organization improve their self-confidence at the negotiation table and choose to be vocal about what is important, coming from a space of contribution and commitment rather than self-doubt or insecurity.
Lauri is very professional, understands and adapts to the needs of her clients, and I strongly recommend her services.
How It Works:
Using one of our signature programs as a starting point, we’ll work together to create a customized program that meets the needs of your team.
Master the Art of Presence
Master the Art of Assertiveness
Be YOU. Create your legacy.