The Speakers Studio
A Sacred Space
. . . for sensitive visionaries, ambitious empaths, and loving rebels who are feeling called to share their magic in a bigger way on the world stage.
The Speakers Studio™ is dedicated to the art and craft of transformational speaking. Whether you share your message through formal speeches on live stages, short videos, podcasting, interactive talks on Zoom, or any other modern medium, the Speakers Studiowas designed for you. With it, Lauri created an authentic, intimate, safe, and yet challenging environment to help you expand your range and amplify your impact in today’s dynamic speaking landscape.
- Own your wacky wildness while having a serious impact
- Feel ALIVE from head to toe while deeply connected to the crowd
- Touch your audience with the heart-centered power of your presence
- Take people on an emotional journey with lots of twists and turns
- Feel grounded, vibrant, and in flow while evoking transformation in your audience
All interactive classes are intentionally kept small in size so that each speaker gets focused and individualized coaching directly from Lauri to nurture their full creative expression so they can fulfill their soul’s calling.
Hi, I’m Lauri
When I was 7, my mom found me in our backyard acting like Cindy Brady, with my hair pinned up in curled pigtails.
She immediately took me to an acting class.
Theatre was the first place I was able to be fully myself. With a tribe of people who valued creativity, who held a mirror up to life, who knew how to be present with each other in a way that most of the world doesn’t. I didn’t know it at the time, but it was my first spiritual zone.
The feeling of flow. Time standing still.
I grew up watching the TV Show Inside the Actors Studio about the group formed in 1947 that changed the art of acting worldwide.
In my early thirties, I studied in a similarly safe and private space: The Seydways Acting Studio in San Francisco.
My experience in that space forever changed my acting, my leadership, and my life. It was the catalyst that unleashed my creativity, my talent, my presence, and my voice!
As sensitive visionaries, ambitious empaths, and loving rebels, we need that same kind of supportive, sacred space so we can remove our protective masks, unleash our inner radiance, and do our part to change the world with authenticity, creativity, and courage.
Over the years, clients asked me again and again where they could go to practice speaking authentically. I looked around for that kind of sacred space and found it didn’t exist.
So I built it.
In theater & film, there are 3 important jobs.
As a Speaker, you try to do all of them on your own and in isolation!
You write your own script. You channel the message. You focus on what you’re gonna say. You create the story.
You step up on stage and bring the story to life. You must be fully alive, from head to toe. You are the vessel through which everything flows.
As the outside eye, you weave everything together and help tell the story in a way the audience understands. You hold two points of view at once.
To truly connect to and transform the audience, you need to excel at all three.
In the Speakers Studio, Lauri serves as your writing midwife, your performance coach, and your director.
The Magic of Collaboration
You can’t learn to throw a football from reading a book . . .
. . . and you can’t get ready to transform a crowd by staring at your Powerpoint from the safety of your office chair.
Great theatre is created by a group working together known as the ensemble.
Theatre actors first rehearse with their scene partner. When they’re ready, they then perform in front of a preview audience. Finally, the show opens.
For speakers, the crowd is both your scene partner and your audience, which makes practicing with a sacred group of like-hearted peers vital.
Visionaries who speak for the sake of their mission come alive when they practice in a sacred, supportive space.
Speaking is a Spiritual Practice
This is not your granddaddy’s
Most speaking organizations are rigid, competitive, and outdated.
The Speakers Studio is fluid, creative, and supportive.
You are unique. Your speaking group should be too!
You can’t fully express your magic or inhabit your message using a one-size-fits-all technique.
In the Speakers Studio, everyone’s a VIP.
You’ll have the time and space to practice delivering your message with expert feedback tailored to you so that your one-of-a-kind radiance shines through.
What former clients say
Lauri truly acknowledges the person in front of her and because of this, she is unusually sensitive and perceptive. She will see you even when you do not.
Actor & Educator
- Unleash your one-of-a-kind radiance through weekly Open Mic Feedback Sessions
- Breathe life into your vision, uncover new layers of your authentic voice, and carry the energy with you long after you leave with seasonal in-person and virtual Retreats
- Learn the art of storytelling and mesmerize audiences through Speaker Spotlights
- Cultivate a deep connection with your body, voice, and Soul like a pro athlete as you craft your very own personalized warm-up ritual during Warm Up Sessions
- Create your soulmate client-attracting Origin Story
- Craft your one-of-a-kind Transformation Talk
- Transformational practices, inquiries and “lifework” tailored to you
- Connection to and support from a curated group of like-hearted souls walking the same path
- Seasonal Playshops on topics like podcasting magic, styling secrets, clearing financial blocks, and more to help you make a lasting impact on stage and embody your role as a catalyst for change in the world
- Mastermind-style Leader Circles to help you honor your unique magic as you navigate creatively from the present moment toward realizing your vision
- Access to the Compelling Speaker Home Study program
- Priority registration for events including Zoom, in-person, and hybrid playshops, retreats, and mini-retreats
- Video review & feedback
- Access to Lauri’s entire library of supporting audio and video material
- Videos of your Origin Story and Transformation Talk
(Monetary Value: $30,000+/year. True Value: Priceless)
Includes weekly Studio group sessions and live stream bonus events like playshops and immersions.
$5000/year | $500/month
Includes everything in the Live Stream plan plus additional in-person events or 1:1 coaching with Lauri.
$7000/year | $700/month
Includes everything in the Live Stream plan plus live in-person events and 1:1 coaching with Lauri.
Special founders rates available for a limited time only
4 month minimum on monthly plans
Did you know the average cost of an MFA in acting is $100,000?
Luckily I went to acting school so you don’t have to!
Lauri is incredibly gifted at unleashing the speaker’s natural fire and passion for speaking their authentic message. If she charged $1,000 for a day I would still think it was a steal of a deal.
Dr. Tina Thomas
My Promise to You
I Will . . .
- Respect you enough to tell you the truth.
- Help you embrace your gifts WHILE walking the path of growth.
- Hold a safe and sacred space for you to express your full self.
- Be your ally and your mirror.
- Help you step into your true power and to hold the same safe, transformational space for others.
How it Works
The Speakers Studio weaves together two rhythms:
Weekly meetings with your assigned “circle,”
Seasonal trimesters, each with a different primary focus.
You’ll craft your soulmate client-attracting Origin Story, align your presence with your magic, and connect deeply to the crowd.
You’ll create your one-of-a-kind Transformation Talk as you expand your range to guide your audience on a transformative journey.
You’ll bring your presence, connection, and dynamic range to facilitation as we make room for anything else the group needs.
Throughout the year, we’ll combine the seasonal group focus with your individual needs.
At any time, you can get tailored feedback directly from Lauri as you practice for the real-world places you’re using your voice
(videos, speeches, intros, podcasts, facilitation) as a change-maker in the world.
Lauri called me out to be me, without the armour that I use to hide. It was less about what others are thinking of me and more about “This is me. This is my message” and standing powerfully in it. Lauri showed me how to hold the room with my voice. I was in complete alignment with my message.
Founder of Electric Woman and CEO of TheLifestylist